2020 Lake of the Ozarks Schedule of Events
Captain Ron’s – Cannon Smoked Saloon – The Stables
March (Click to Open)
- Friday, March 6th – Now Open Friday thru Sunday at 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 8th – Sing Your Heart Out Contest Begins – Each Sunday thru May 17th
- Saturday, March 14th – 29th annual Parade on the Water – Breakfast at 8 a.m.
- Saturday, March 14th –10th annual Short Bus Shuffle pub crawl 4p.m. – 1a.m.
April (Click to Open)
- Sunday, April 12th – Easter Brunch 9 a.m to 1 p.m. and Easter Egg Hunt at noon
- Wednesday, April 15th – Now Open 5 days a week – Wednesday thru Sunday at 11 a.m.
- Friday & Saturday, April 17th & 18th – Crappie Masters State Tournament
- Saturday, April 18th – Crappie Masters Kids Fishing Derby 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
May (Click to Open)
- Saturday, May 2nd – Spring Harbor Hop
- Monday, May 18th – Now Open 7 days a week at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, May 24th – Beginning of Church Service each Sunday at 10:00 on Cannonball Beach
June (Click to Open)
- Friday, June 19th – Support the Troops Poker Run
- Sunday, June 21st – Father’s Day Breakfast 9 a.m. – Noon
- Sunday, June 28th – Sing Your Heart Out Finale
- Friday, July 3rd – Fireworks at dark
- Friday, August 21st – Run What ya Brung Shootout Poker Run
- Saturday and Sunday, August 22nd – 23rd – Cater Mini-Shootout at Ha Ha Tonka State Park
- Monday, August 24th – Shootout Treasure Hunt 5-8 p.m.
- Friday, August 28th – Shootout Poker Run 10 a.m./7 p.m. Breakfast at 8:00 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, August 29th-30th – Shootout Races – Breakfast at 8:00 a.m.
- Monday & Tuesday, August 31st – September 1st – Closed
- September 9th – Now Open Wednesday thru Sunday at 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday thru Sunday, September 16th-20th – Bike Fest
- Saturday, September 19th – International Talk Like a Pirate Day
- Sunday, September 20th – Lake West Chamber Kids’ Fishing Derby 1-3 p.m.
- Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, September 25th -27th – Marine Dealers Association Fall in the Water Boat Clearance Sale
- Monday, September 28th – Thursday October 1st – Closed – Now Open Friday thru Sunday, beginning October 2nd
- Saturday, October 10th – 35th Annual Fall Harbor Hop
- Friday, October 30th – 14th Annual Adult Halloween Party
- Saturday, October 31st – 14th Annual Kids Spooktacular – 3-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 7th – Last Day of the Season – 1/2 Price Day!!
- Thursday, December 31st – 15th Annual New Years Eve Gala: Reservations Required